CHURCH ADVISORY ON COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR SCHEDULE FOR SUN 16 FEB:
- 9:00 a.m. Prayer Meeting
- 9:30 a.m. Morning Worship Service (Livestream on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/273806598
for those who cannot join us)
- 11 a.m. Pre-AGM for Members
THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL CONTINUE TO BE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Saturday Children’s clubs
- Sunday School and Adult Christian Education
- Meal fellowship after morning service
- Afternoon Service
THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN PLACE:
Please enter the church via the main gate at Harvey Avenue. Ushers will take temperature and those with temperature above 37.6°C will be requested to return home or seek medical attention.
Hand sanitisers have been installed at all points of entrance to the church, please sanitise your hands immediately upon entrance into the church auditorium.
Cloth towels have all been replaced by paper towels. Please use them conservatively.
Please continue to practice good hygiene and refrain from coming to church if you feel unwell. Do follow the procedures set out by the Ministry of Health. These measures are to protect those who are vulnerable (elderly, low immunity, chronic diseases, etc) from potential infections. Therefore, we seek your cooperation to exercise wisdom and discernment for the sake of the church family.
LET'S CONTINUE TO PRAY TRUSTINGLY TO GOD FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Healthcare workers who are on the frontline treating and containing the virus
- Government officials and public servants who are putting policies and advisories in place
- Churches which have clusters of Covid-19 transmissions
- God’s grace for all affected brethren in China and the rest of the world
- Believers to take the opportunity to demonstrate and share the gospel of hope and redemption and for many to come to obedience of faith in Singapore and beyond
GRACE INDEPENDENT BAPTIST CHURCH
THE GOOD NEWS
God created us in His own image and designed us to find our ultimate satisfaction in knowing and glorifying Him. Although we have sinned against a holy God,
He has provided us a way to be reconciled and redeemed through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Click here to find out more!
Our services are intended to exalt the name of Jesus Christ through reverential worship, traditional gospel hymns, and expositional Bible preaching.
Pre-Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting